New version of Murmur up. I have a known bug with Sonar 3 PE (and possibly anything else that uses the FXpansion DXi/VST wrapper), but you should be able to at least use it with the internal clocking option.
• Per-step amplifier gain control for stutter/pulse effects.
• Global frequency and resonance bias knobs let you modify all filters at once.
• Gate control for filters and for amplifier holds settings for part of the beat, with correspondingly faster transitions between beats.
• Swing (shuffle) control offsets every other beat in time.
• As an alternative to host tempo, there's an internal clock to sync to.
You can get it here.Posted by russell at March 31, 2004 12:26 PM