New version of Murmur up. I have a known bug with Sonar 3 PE (and possibly anything else that uses the FXpansion DXi/VST wrapper), but you should be able to at least use it with the internal clocking option.
• Per-step amplifier gain control for stutter/pulse effects.
• Global frequency and resonance bias knobs let you modify all filters at once.
• Gate control for filters and for amplifier holds settings for part of the beat, with correspondingly faster transitions between beats.
• Swing (shuffle) control offsets every other beat in time.
• As an alternative to host tempo, there's an internal clock to sync to.
You can get it here.
Howdy, kids. I'm beginning to make time for Tiny God work again, and to give myself a break from an ongoing soft synth project called Plark, I knocked out a quick filter sequencer plugin similar to Breather but without the randomness. It's called Murmur, and you can get it here.